TREE HOUSE HIDEAWAY, BANDHAVGARH A MADHYA PRADESH Package
Panna - Bandhavgarh - 6 Nights / 7 Days Combo
Deep in the jungle, high on trees! It is indeed one of the top luxury holidays in India. On and among the trees in our five tree houses there is a route to hide away of fantasies. In the 21 acres area of land lies an option of experiencing the snug life inside the rooms or venture out in the tiger-infested wild. The property has its resident species of birds, reptiles and animals residing around the forest trees and over time the area has now become a small secure park for them. You can spend your time unseen and undisturbed in the intimacy of your room or choose to go looking for wild animals & birds in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.
DAY 01: Panna National Park
Arrive Ken River Lodge for lunch. Evening Boat Ride from the lodge on Ken River and overnight stay at the lodge.
DAY 02: Panna National Park
Morning Jeep Safari in Panna Tiger Reserve. Post lunch - half day Khajuraho visit for Temple Tour followed by light & sound show. Overnight stay at Ken River Lodge.
DAY 03: Panna National Park
Morning and Evening Jeep safari in the Tiger reserve. Overnight stay at Ken River Lodge.
DAY 04: Panna - Bandhavgarh
Morning Jeep Safari in the Tiger reserve, after breakfast drive 5 hours to Bandhavgarh- 250 KM. Packed lunch will be provided for the journey. Dinner and over night at Kings Lodge, Bandhavgarh.
DAY 05: Bandhavgarh National park.
Morning and Evening Jeep safari in Bandhavgarh Tiger reserve. Overnight stay at Kings Lodge.
DAY 06: Bandhavgarh National park.
Morning and Evening Jeep safari in the Tiger reserve. Overnight stay at lodge.
DAY 07: Bandhavgarh National park.
Post breakfast, transfer for further connections
For Indian National rates please email us for a quote. [email protected]
- 1. All meals (6 breakfasts, 6 lunch and 6 dinner) and tea/coffee service.
- 2. Twin sharing accommodation in lodges as specified in program.
- 3. Boat Ride and nature walk (As per the itinerary).
- 4. 4 shared safari in Panna with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- 5. 4 shared safari in Bandhavgarh with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- 6. Half day Khajuraho Temple visit with light & sound show.
- 7. Khajuraho temple entry ticket and guide.
- 8. Road Transfers by AC Innova/ Xylo between Panna and Bandhavgarh.
- 9. All applicable taxes.
- 1. Any airfare and transfers from the nearest airport or railway station and back.
- 2. Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals and beverages ordered.
- 3. Insurance, laundry and phone calls.
- 4. Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- 5. Video camera fee at Khajuraho temples.
- 6. Tips and gratuities.
- 7. Anything that is not included in the inclusions list (refer above).
- 1. Above rates valid till 30th June 2015.
- 2. Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends, please contact our reservations for details.
- 3. 50% advance payment at the time of booking and balance 30 days before arrival date.
- 4. No adjustments or refunds in case of not availing any facility from the package.
- 5. Our lodges require a minimum 24 hrs prior notice to organize an airport/station transfer. In case of any urgent requests of such nature, we recommend our guests to contact the lodge or Delhi reservation office by phone.
- 6. n keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo- identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card. This should be the same as submitted at the time of safari bookings.
- 7. Guests who have paid by online credit card will have to also sign a further authorization at the lodge on arrival and present the original card.
- 8. Our standard check-in time is 1200 hrs and check out time is 1100 hrs local time.
- 9. Subject to availability of rooms, we can offer you an early check-in and late checkout facility. For us to guarantee you an early check-in or late check out, you will need to reserve the room from the previous night.
- 10. Park is closed on Wednesday afternoon and on Holi festival. The forest department may close the park due to rain also on short notice.
|7 days and less-||Nil Refund|
|8 days to 21 days-||40% refund|
|21 days to 45 days-||60% refund|
|45 days and above-||80% refund|
- 1. 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- 2. Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
- 3. Long weekend bookings like New Year, Christmas, Holi and Diwali are non refundable.