F-3/3, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. - 110057
Tel : 011 40781900
Fax: 41661988, 41661989
- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (Mentioning applicants direct contact number and email ID).
- 1 Photo (Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with white background).
- Original Covering Letter on Letter Head (duly Notarized) with a translated copy in Spanish (on plain sheet). Covering Letter should be addressed to The Embassy of Argentina.
- Original Invitation from Argentina, mentioning the RENUARY NUMBER. The invitation should preferably be in SPANISH (if in ENGLISH then translated in SPANISH) attested by Notary and COLEGIO DE ES CRIBANOS in Argentina.
- Hotel confirmation mentioning Name and address of the Hotel with contact details and the reservation number.
- Latest Copy of Renuary (REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OF ARGENTINE COMPANY).
- CHAMBERS LETTER for Indian Company translated in Spanish along with the Original English version (This is a MANDATORY requirement).
- Return Confirmed Ticket having departure date should not be less than 21 days.
- Credit Card Copy.
- Onward Visa (if any).
- Income Tax Returns for last Three years of the pax.
- Personal Original Bank Statement of last Six months with passengers name and address with minimum balance of One Lac.
- The Bank statement must have Bank Seal with Signatures and the name of the Bank Officer issuing the bank statement, with complete contact details of bank including the phone number as embassy would call the bank to verify the account.
- Authorization letter addressing visa officer and authorizing Mr. Arjun Singh of M/S Jetsave India Tours Pvt Ltd to submit and collect the passport on behalf of passenger.
- Last month Salary Slip the applicant
- In case the applicant is MD or proprietor of the company, then Company’s ITR and Company’s Annual Report is mandatory to submit.
Rs.6500/- for Normal Processing
Rs.9100 for Urgent Processing .
All fee needs to be paid in Cash
Handling charges applicable.
Cases gets referred and collection depends on approval and visa stamping takes minimum 5 working days after approval no fix collection date.
(MOST OF THE APPLICANTS ARE BEING CALLED FOR PERSONAL INTERVIEW, DEPENDING UPON EMBASSY S DECISION)