- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (Electronically generated along with the bar code receipt, after feeding in all the details in website https://scedv.serpro.gov.br/frscedv/index.jsp.
- 2 Photos (Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with white background) to be pasted on Electronic form.
- Covering letter (addressed to Embassy of Brazil) in detail
- mentioning the day to day agenda and business activity in Brazil
- must be signed by the signing authority with name/designation/contact no. to be mentioned below signatures.
- should also have the undertaking on passenger behalf taking full responsibilities for passengers return to its native country before the visa expires.
- Covering letter should provide complete details of the Indian Company as well as the Brazilian Company.
- Covering Letter should also provide the job profile of the applicant and the work he is going to execute in Brazil during his stay.
- Covering letter should clearly mention the purpose of visit. For checking the purpose of visit you may check it on Embassy website http://novadelhi.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/visas.xml
- Passenger visiting card.
- Return Confirmed Ticket.
- Exchange or Credit Card Copy.
- Hotel confirmation from hotel in Brazil.
- Bank Statement (personal for last 3 months).
- Company and personal ITR (last 3 years)
- ORIGINAL Invitation Letter mentioning address in Brazil with Tel no and e-mail address required in original duly NOTARIZED FROM BRAZILIAN NOTARY
- Letter from Chamber of Commerce OR in case the Company is not the member of any Chambers then copy of Company Registration Certificate is mandatory.
- Educational qualification to be filled in the form (Compulsory).
- Visiting Card of the applicant is MUST
Maharashtra issued passport to be applied in Mumbai only.
Engineers and Software Consultants may be refused Business Visa and ask to apply for Type 5 Visa.
With Effect From 12-Jan-2015, The Embassy of Brazil has made it mandatory to upload given below documents while filling up the on line form, else embassy will not accept any application:-
3. Covering Letter.
4. Invitation Letter.
5. First and Last page of the Passport.
Original Yellow Fever Certificate is mandatory at the time of travel (Not required for visa processing however).