D-64, Malcha Marg, New Delhi
Tel : 26111156/57
Email : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mfa.gov.cy
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of Travel. All Old Passports Mandatory for visa submission.
- 1 Form mentioning the applicant Mobile or Direct Landline numbers.
- 2 Photos camera clicked (not scanned) passport sized with white background (1 photo pasted on form another photo to have name and the signatures of applicant on the back side is MANDATORY).
- Covering letter (addressed to High Commission of The Republic of Cyprus) explaining the reason of trip to Cyprus.
- Return Confirmed Ticket Showing Departure Minimum after 10 Days.
- Invitation should be faxed directly from Cyprus Party to Embassy in Delhi and 1 copy to us.
- Hotel Confirmation from hotel in Cyprus (on Hotel Letterhead with Hotel stamp and signature) as per ticket dates to be faxed to Embassy in Delhi and 1 copy to us.
- Credit Card Copy.
- Company Registration Certificate of Indian Company.
- Original Latest (only couple of day older) Bank Statement (last 6 months) with Bank Name, Branch, Address, Bank Code and Bank Seal with the name and Signatures of the Authorized Signatory .
- In case the applicant holds more than one bank account, it is mandatory to provide the bank statement of all his/her bank accounts. If the applicant has only one bank account, he/she needs to mention this in the covering letter and provide the bank statement of his/her account.
- IT Papers for last 3 years.
- Copy of Memorandum of Articles (Complete Set).
- Assumption of Responsibility Form Filled By Sponsor and notarized in Cyprus To Be Faxed In Embassy Must.
Rs. 1493/- (Single entry)
Rs. 4479/- (Multiple entry)
Rs.746/- VFS Charges
Around 15 days
(Applied Through VFS)
Double or Multiple Entry visa is granted ONLY to the applicants who have travelled to Cyprus twice or Thrice in the past, Please note if a first time traveller to Cyprus selected the options for Double or Mulltiple, THE VISA CAN BE REFUSED with fees nonrefundable.