- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Form duly filled and signed at two places(column #37 and in last).
- 2 recent Photos (white background).
- Company Covering Letter (addressed to Embassy of Czech Republic) on Company s Letter Head.
- Personal Covering Letter (Addressed to The Embassy of Czech Republic) on plain paper.
Return Confirmed Ticket.
- Covering Letter should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
- Write-up on the cover letter should be like as mentioned below:- -------
- Please courier my passport to the following address:- Pax Name: __________ Address: 30/28, IIIrd Floor, (Opp. Mughal Mahal Restaurant) East Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110008
- Original Invitation (POZVANI) from Czech Foreign Police OR Company Invitation Letter (scanned copy received through email is also accepted).
- Hotel Booking.
- Personal Bank Statement with Bank SEAL AND SIGNATURE for last 3 months, if the bank statement is an joint account and only 1 applicant applying the visa then an NOC on an Notarized affidavit is required (on Rs 10/- stamp paper) that the other person has no objection for using this bank statement for visa purpose
- Salary Slips (3 months).
- Photocopy of first and last page of the passport.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Applicants with blank passport or who has never travelled to Schengen or USA or UK before needs to come personally
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
Date of travel should be more than 10 working days after the submission date. Embassy does not accept the visa application if the travel date is less than 10 working days of submission date.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.