- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE ONLY.
- Colored photocopy of all the pages of current passport booklet along with the BIO PAGE and VALID VISA PAGES of all old passports booklets (Rs 900/- for Booklet with 36 pages and Rs 1500/- for Booklet with 60 pages - SHALL BE CHARGED EXTRA for doing this job).
- 1 Form duly filled and signed at two places (column #37 and in last) by applicant.
- 2 latest Photos (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with white background with 70 to 80 % face cover area).
- Covering Letter (addressed to Royal Danish Embassy).
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Return Confirmed Ticket (Ticket itinerary is not acceptable) showing departure after 10 working days.
- Latest Personal Bank Statement (6 months).
- IT papers (3 years).
- Mobile number of applicant.
- Authority Letter authorizing Mr. Pawan / Mr. Sumit / Mr.Vasudevan of M/s Jetsave India Tours Pvt Ltd to submit and collect documents.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
IF PAX NOT TRAVELLED TO SCHENGEN SINCE LAST 3 YEARS AND PAX HOLDING BLANK PPTS THEN EDUCATION DEGREE REQUIRED.
The photograph should be a passport size color photograph.
Has light background.
Is taken from shoulder and above, well lit so that details can be seen.
Is taken straight on.
Is 3.5 X 4.5 cm.
The photograph should be a recent one not more than 6 months old.
Is taken without headgear.
Can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds. The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
Is without hat/cap.
Is with the applicants hair tucked behind his/her ears.
The photograph should not have any staple marks.
The photograph should be of good quality, scanned
color photocopies would not be accepted.
Is without sunglasses
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
(APPLIED THROUGH VFS) - BIOMETRIC IS MANDATORY W.E.F. 02-NOV-2015
1. Family details of the applicant must be provided with the Date of Birth and occupation(Designation
Job joining date) of the family members. In case of student the name of the Institute, course name and joining date is MUST
2. All Tamil Nadu issued passport to appear for interview in Chennai and then carry out interview letter which is to be sent to Delhi along with the documents for final application in Delhi.
3. Prior appointments are must to apply Visa. Appointment timings between 3 to 4 p.m. on any working day. (Monday to Friday)