B 9/18, 3rd Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110 057.
Tel : 46011801/02/03
Fax : 46011804
Email : [email protected]
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity after the date of travel
- Visa Form Dully Filled and Signed
- 6 recent photographs coloured, passport sized, and with white background
- Covering letter (addressed to Embassy Of The Ecuador) stating the purpose of the visit and also mentioning that all the Expenses will be Borne by company
- 2 Passport Size Photographs.
- Original Invitation letter attested by ECUADOR Ministry
- Bank Solvency Letterstating that the applicant has good economic standing and can support him/her.
- Bank Statement for last 6 months. OR Bank Guarantees OR Credit Card Statements with funds equivalent to a living wage for each month of performance.
- PCC Police Clearance Certificate
- Authority letter from passenger authorizing Mr. Ashok to submit and collect the documents.
First Passenger need to send all the documents first for verification with Embassy and the Passenger would be called for PERSONAL INTERVIEW if required.
VISA ON ARRIVAL IS STAY NOT MORE THAN 90 DAYS (EMBASSY WILL NOT ISSUE VISA).
Yellow Fever Certificate - Mandatory while Travelling.
US$ 230 ( Only US dollar no INR)
Around 12-15 Working Days.
Monday and Tuesday.
VISA NOT REQUIRED IF THE STAY IS FOR LESS THAN 90 DAYS. IN SUCH CASE, VISA IS AVAILABLE ON ARRIVAL.