- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Form (Electronically generated along with the print, after feeding in all the details in website http://www.mfa.ee/visa.
- 3 Photos (as per Schengen specifications.)
- Covering letter (addressed to Honorary Consulate General Of The Republic Of Estonia) on Company Letterhead.
- Exchange or Credit Card Copy.
- Return Confirmed Ticket showing departure after 10 working days from the date of submission.
- Original Invitation with Company Seal and the Signatures of the Authorized Signatory.
- Authority Letter on STAMP PAPER authorizing MR NIRMAL KISHORE AND RAJNEESH SEGAN to submit and collect the docs on pax behalf.
- Proof of Hotel Confirmation with signature and the stamp of the Hotel/Tour Operator.
- Original, Personal Bank statement (3 months) with Bank Seal and Signature of the Authorized Signatory.
- Original Employment Declaration Letter with Company Seal and Signatures.
- Original Personal IT papers (2 years).
- Original Pay Slip (3 months) with Company Seal and Signatures of Signing Authority.
- Undertaking Form.
- Original Travel Insurance with Original Seal and Signatures of the Authorizing Signatory of the Insurance company.
- Travel Insurance should be as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Ticket insurance and hotel confirmation date should match with each other.
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.