7/50-G, Satya Marg, New Delhi.
Tel : 26119513, 26119514,
Fax : 26875731
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (To be filled by the applicant)
- 1 Photo (white background).
- Detailed Covering letter (addressed to Embassy Of The Federal Democratic Republic Of Ethiopia) (mentioning pax name, designation, passport number) on letter head with company seal and name/designation/contact no of signatory.
- Return Confirmed Ticket.
- Invitation Letter (Invitee should inform their guests after immigration,s approval).
- Copy of Visa Permit as issued by the Immigration office in Ethiopia.
- Yellow Fever vaccination certification must for applying visa
- Polio Vaccination Certificate (issued at least 1 month before the date of travel) is must.
For business visas, prior approval from Ethiopia (Immigration Office in Ethiopia) is required before submission of visa application at the Embassy.
IV category – Rs. 2100 (Investment Business)
GIV- Rs.1400 (Various Government Business)
WV - Rs.2800 (Employee of Foreign National)
GV - Rs.2100 (Government Employee)
NV - Rs.4200 (For NGO)
RI - Rs.3500 (Employees of Continental)
CV - Rs.2100 (Short Term Meeting, Workshop And Seminar)
JV - Rs.2800 (For Media)
PE - Rs.2100 (Employee of Private Enterprise)
SV - Rs.2800 (Student Visa)
BUSINESS VISA SUBMITTED ONLY AFTER APPROVAL FROM ETHIOPIA