- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Form to be filled and duly signed at two places(column #37 and in last) by the passenger in his own handwriting only, also pax to mention his mobile no in the passenger detail column.
- 2 Photos as per Schengen specifications.
- Covering letter (addressed to Embassy Of Finland) on Letterhead.
- Photocopy of Passport front and last page copy.
- Employment Proof - Company ID copy of the applicant.
- Return Confirmed Ticket showing departure after minimum 13 working days.
- If traveling for more than 15 days, then detailed agenda of travel (Tour Itinerary) is mandatory.
- IT Return (last 3 years).
- Authority Letter duly signed by applicant on A4 sheet authorizing Mr Nirmal Kishore / Mr Inder Mann for submission and collection of passport on applicant s behalf.
- Travel Insurance (lasting 15 days more than the return date shown in the ticket e.g. if pax returning on 10th from Finland the Insurance cover should be up to 25th of the same month).
- Bank statement (last 6 months).
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Travel Insurance should have special condition The geographical area for this policy stands changed to worldwide .
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Download Visa Application Forms from the website (www.migri.fi)
1. PPT holders travelling first time to SCHENGEN to come in person for visa or else pax can appear for an interview in the honorary consulates and get the visa form attested by the consulate and then send to us.
2. Photograph should be latest (taken within 6 months) with 80% face coverage and white background.
3. Valid visa stamped on the old passport is automatically cancelled and applicant to apply for fresh visa.
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
Travel Insurance should have special condition The geographical area for this policy stands changed to worldwide .
APPLIED THROUGH VFS - BIOMETRIC IS MANDATORY W.E.F. 02-NOV-2015
Honorary Consulates :
Kolkata - C/O Mahadev Paper Corporation ,7/A, A.J.C Bose Road, 2nd Floor, Kolkata-17, Ph: 033 22874328,22901960 Fax: 033 2287 4329 E-mail: email@example.com
Mumbai - C 305,Dharam Palace,100-103,N S Patkar Marg,Mumbai-7 Tel :022 66390033 Fax: 022- 6639 0044 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangalore - Embassy Star,7th floor,#8,Palace Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore-2 , Ph: 080 41659828 Fax: 080 4132 7560
Chennai - 202, Anna Salai, Chennai - 2 Ph: 044 28524141 Fax: 044-2852 1253 E-mail: email@example.com