50-N, Satya Marg, New Delhi.
Tel : 24193500
Fax : 26883202
Email : [email protected]
- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 4 Forms. (To be filled by applicant)
- 4 Photos(white background).
- Covering Letter (addressed to Ghana High Commission) Name of signing authority, designation and mobile number should be mention on cover letter
- Return Confirmed Ticket.
- 2 References in Ghana along with their Ghana ID Card copy and their direct contact/ mobile numbers must to be mentioned in Visa Form.
- Company Registration Copy of Indian and Ghana Company.
- If Invitee happens to be Indian then his/her Passport copy(1st and Last Page) and Residence /Work Permit Copy.
- ORIGINAL Yellow Fever Vaccination Card is required for visa processing as well as at the time of travelling.
Embassy will not accept any HAND WRITTEN passport
JETSAVE WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA WITHOUT DD.
Original Yellow Fever Certificate Card.
Rs. 8500/- Single Entry
Rs. 17000/- Multiple Entry (6months)
Rs. 25500/- Multiple Entry (12 months- only Frequent Traveler to Ghana)
Rs. 4250/-Single Transit
Rs. 6500/- Multiple Transit
by Draft in favor of Ghana High Commission, payable at New Delhi.
4 to 5 working days
Invitation must mention that Ghana party will undertake full immigration responsibility of pax during stay in Ghana.