2/50-M, Niti Marg, New Delhi.
Tel : 26114738, 26114737, 26114739
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mfa.gov.hu
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. The passport must be Machine Readable Passport (Not handwritten) and should NOT have any observation on it
- 1 Form ( Signatures of the applicant in Visa Form should match with that on passport, as VFS / Embassy is very strict in tallying Signatures. In case of Signatures Mismatch, Visa Application shall be returned).
- One Blank Signed Form (signed by the applicant)
- 3 Photos , as per Schengen specifications.
- Covering letter (addressed to Embassy of Hungary) on Company Letterhead.
- Exchange OR Credit Card Copy.
- Return Confirmed Ticket valid for 04 working days from the date of submission.
- ORIGINAL Invitation in Hungarian language with Company Seal and the Signatures of the Authorized Signatory of the Hungarian Business Partner. Please see instructions below for the Invitation Letter.
- Duly Notarized Authority Letter on Company Letter Head authorizing MR PAWAN / MR JAGDISH CHANDRA / MR VASUDEVAN to submit and collect the docs on pax behalf.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Proof of Hotel Confirmation with signature and the stamp of the Hotel/Tour Operator.
- Original, Personal Bank statement (3 months) with Bank Seal and Signature of the Authorized Signatory.
- Original Employment Declaration Letter with Company Seal and Signatures.
- Original Personal IT papers (2 years).
- Original Pay Slip (3 months) with Company Seal and Signatures of Signing Authority.
- Undertaking Form.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
After submission of visa application, in case Embassy needs any additional documents, the Embassy directly writes to the traveller at his/her email ID WITHOUT INFORMING THE TRAVEL AGENT. Hence, travellers are requested to check their email and provide necessary documents to the embassy directly if asked by the Embassy. . Please note ticket insurance and hotel confirmation date should match with each other.
PLEASE FILL VISA APPLICATION FORM IN BLOCK LETTERS ONLY
COLUMN 31. IN THE APPLICATION FORM KINDLY FILL HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS ONLY>
Please ensure to provide the correct email ID and phone number on the visa form as embassy rejects the visa if such contact details are provided wrong.
COLLECTION OF PASSPORTS FROM COLLECTION COUNTERS ONLY
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
Colored Scanned copy of the Invitation Letter (duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Hungarian Business Partner, has to be sent directly to the mailbox of the visa section: email@example.com by the Hungarian business partner.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
APPLIED THROUGH VFS - BIOMETRIC IS MANDATORY W.E.F. 02-NOV-2015
Please note that the visa application can be submitted within 3 month time from the date of travel and not before that. For example, if the date of travel is 15-December-2014, visa case CANNOT be submitted before 15-September-2014 (i.e. 3 months earlier).