C-17, Malch Marg, New Delhi.
Tel: 011 49403200, 022 67866033
Fax: 011 40591898, 26873335
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
website : irelandinindia.com
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1form online http://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx.
- 4 Photos (Passport Size, white background with 70 to 80% face coverage).
- Covering letter addressed to Embassy Of Ireland.
- Exchange or Credit Card Copy
- Ticket showing entry and Exit date having departure date after 10 working days.
- Fax Invitation along with the docs
- 3 months bank statement.
- 3 years IT papers.
- Health Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Health Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website
BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT AND PERSONAL SUBMISSION MANDATORY FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
Full passport photocopy need to be submitted along with the case.
If pax travelling for business/ conference etc for more than 15 days then they have to provide more detailed itinerary with the documents
2 Sets of all documents required
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
Health Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Health Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
Rs. 4100/- for Single entry
Rs. 6800/-for Multiple entry
By draft in favour of EMBASSY OF IRELAND New Delhi with documents
Vfs Charges Rs 1641/-
10 to 15 Working Days days as cases are submitted through VFS
(APPLICANT HAVING VALID UK VISITOR VISA AND ENTERING IRELAND VIA UK, VISA ON ARRIVAL) BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT & PERSONAL SUBMISSION MANDATORY FOR ALL APPLICATIONS