3, Aurangzeb Road, New Delhi.
Tel : 23013214, 23013238, 30414500
Fax : 30414555
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel. Please note that if wife/husband is also travelling along with, then the spouse names should be endorsed on both the passports
- 2 Handwritten Forms (Spouse details also need to be mentioned in case of married applicants)
- 1 copy of Online Forms with photo uploaded (to be done online on http://www.israelvisa-india.com/visaformsdoc.aspx). After filling of the online form, this needs to be printed and a copy of this needs to be sent along with the visa application as well.
- 2 Photos (White background WITH 5.5X5.5 CM SIZE).
- Covering Letter addressed to Embassy Of Israel (Mobile number of the signing authority needs to be mentioned)
- Return Ticket showing departure after 10 days.
- Invitation to be faxed directly to the Embassy and copy to us and Embassy in Israeli language (Mobile number of the signing authority needs to be mentioned)
- Original Bank statement for last 3 months (of the salary account)
- Latest 3 months salary slips.
- Hotel Confirmation is Must.
- ID Proof i.e. Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Authority Letter on Letter Head From Pax Authorizing Jetsave Mohan To Submit And Collect The Docs On Behalf.
- Mobile Number of Pax must.
- Need 2 set of all documents with attached Business Checklist Form.
If minor (Below 18 years) going to Israel than both the parents need to come in person to apply the case.
ALL SOUTH ISSUED PPT AND MAHARASHTRA ISSUED PPT TO BE APPLIED IN MUMBAI.
VFS Charges Rs.900/-.
7 Working Days.
(APPLIED THROUGH VFS)
- Visa on separate sheet not issued
- In case the embassy requires approval, after recieving the approval pax to submit his/her PCC and medical.
- Medicals are to be done from:
East West Medical Centre
B-28, Greater Kailash - Part1
Phone : +91-011-26293701 / 02 / 03
- For employment cases, PCC and medical are must and pax to apply personally.
- Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra issued passport to apply in Bombay only.
- NO DOCUMENT SHOULD BE PRINTED BACK TO BACK, ALL DOCUMENTS ON SEPARATE SHEETS.