50-G, Shantipath, New Delhi.
Tel : 26876581, 26876564, 26876564
Fax : 26885587
Email : email@example.com
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Visa Form (TYPED only) Signed by the applicant (No Handwritten forms will be accepted) to be printed on separate sheets NOT back to back
- 2 Photo ( 2/2 inches Recent camera clicked with white background only).
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Japan, New Delhi. on Company Letter Head.
- Original Invitation is must along with the copy of Japanese Company Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of Employment (If Director then DIN Approval is required).
- Exchange or Credit Card copy.
- Return confirmed Ticket.
- IT return for the last year only. Latest Bank Statement for last 3 months ONLY (preferably Original with seal and signatures of the bank) on A4 sheet only (where salary is transferred of last 3 month, statement should mention the pax name and address) OR the Original Passbook of the Bank with the Transaction Summary along with the photocopy of the entire passbook)
- Last 1 month salary slip.
Old Passport Booklets are MANDATORY to be attached with the Latest Passport
Visa form needs to be TYPED ONLY as the Embassy will not accept any handwritten form
All documents (including bank statements) should only be printed on A4 size sheet
If have bank statements on large sheets, please copy them on A4 size sheets and enclose it with the application
The Documents should only be printed on one side. Pages with printing on both side are not acceptable any longer
Please DONOT staple any sheets
Only 03 months updated bank statement is required. Additional bank statements will be returned henceforth