C15, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri New Delhi, 110 021
Contact Number;- 011 41077017
Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mfa.gov.lv/lv/india/
- Valid passport with at least 3 months validity from the date of travel
- 1 Form (Online Filled Application Only) https://epak.pmlp.gov.lv/NVIS.EService001.WebSite/?.
- 3 Photos , as per Schengen specifications.
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Latvia on Company Letterhead.
- Return Confirmed Ticket showing departure after 12 working days from the date of submission.
- Invitation Letter with Company Seal and the Signatures of the Authorized Signatory. Scanned copy of the Invitation Letter is also accepted .
- Travel Insurance should be as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. Travel insurance should be valid for 15 days after return. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Proof of Hotel Confirmation. Scanned copy of the Hotel Confirmation is also accepted.
- Original, Personal Bank statement (3 months) with Bank Seal and Signature of the Authorized Signatory.
- Personal IT papers. (2 years).
- Original Pay Slip (3 months) with Company Seal and Signatures of Signing Authority.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Please note ticket insurance and hotel confirmation date should match with each other.
PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF APPLICANT MANDATORY (NO TRAVEL AGENT ALLOWED FOR SUBMISSION), COLLECTION ON REQUEST.
However, if the applicant explains to the embassy about his/her inability to come in person for submission of application, Jetsave will be able to submit the application on behalf of the applicant. In such case, the applicant needs to provide us an authorization letter authorizing Jetsave for submission and collection of the passports.
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. Travel insurance should be valid for 15 days after return. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information onTravel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.