- Completed and Electronic Visa Application Form
- Two signed recent passport photos 35×45 colourful, with white background.
- A valid travel document- PASSPORT (containing at least 2 blank pages, issued within the previous 10 years, its period of validity extending at least three months after the intended date of departure from the territory if the Member States).
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- A confirmed return air-ticket reservation.
- An approved letter of Invitation by the Migration Department of Lithuania for the alien to temporarily stay in the Republic of Lithuania or the documents confirming the purpose and conditions of the planned visit to the Republic of Lithuania (hotel booking, tour itinerary etc.).
- The available means of subsistence during the period of his stay in the Republic of Lithuania or their lawful origin, the available means to return to a state which the alien has the right to be admitted to ( last 3 months original bank account statements/pay slips etc.).
- Authorization letter by the applicant to authorize Jetsave India Tours Pvt Ltd for submission and collection of the documents on applicant behalf.
- Additional documents proving the purpose and conditions of the travel.
- Company’s in India/other country registration certificate.
- Dispatch letter or permission statement from present employer.
- Company’s financial documents.
- Additional documents proving the company’s activities, purpose and conditions of the visit.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Agents are not allowed
If applicant travelled Schengen in last two years, in that case we can try to submit on the behalf of applicant but we need authorization letter from the application by authroized to Jetsave India Tours Pvt Ltd for submission and collection of the documents on applicant behalf.
To obtain a multiple-entry short-stay visa, a foreign national must submit documents substantiating of the necessity for such visa to Visa Section or documents substantiating the circumstances entitling him to a multiple-entry short-stay visa.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.