C-8, Anand Niketan,New Delhi. MEXICO
Tel : 24117182, 24117183, 24117184,
Fax : 24117193
Email : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.sre.gob.mx/india
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (printed back to back on a single sheet).
- 2 Photos (passport size, colored with white background and without spectacles).
- Passport Front and Back page copy.
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Mexico.
- Return Confirmed Ticket.
- Invitation Letter in Spanish from Mexico to be emailed directly to the Embassy (email@example.com) by the invitee in Mexico and a copy of the same to be carried by the applicant while coming to Embassy in Delhi for Biometric.
- Personal bank statement for last 6 month.
- Personal IT returns for last 3 year
- Last 3 months Salary Slips .
Name of the Applicant should be EXACTLY SAME on all the documents i.e. Passport, Invitation Letter, Bank Statement, IT Return Papers, Salary Slips, Return Ticket, Hotel Confirmation, Exchange or Credit Card Copy. If there is any mismatch of applicant name on any of the document, The Embassy will not process the visa but will ask the applicant to submit the document again with the correct name.
Holders of valid visa of the United States of America (any nationality) shall not require visa to enter Mexico with tourist, transit and business purposes only.
Legal Permanent Residents of USA, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom and Schengen States do not require visa for enter Mexico with tourist, transit and business purposes.
Any other activity may be subject to the issuance of a Mexican visa.
Holders of Diplomatic or Official Indian passports do not require a visa to enter Mexico for 90 days.
Official/Clergy of Religious organization require prior authorization granted by the Immigration Authority of Mexico (Instituto Nacional de Migración, INM).
It is mandatory to provide Marriage certificate if spouse is travelling along with the main applicant and the Marriage certificate must be duly apostile.
It is mandatory to provide Birth certificates of the children if children are travelling along with the main applicant and the Birth Certificates must be dully apostile.