- Valid passport with at least six month validity from the date of travel (and having at least 5 blank pages) .
- Form to be filled online by the applicant at https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/. Jetsave also assists in online form filling. For this, we need the information as per the form available in our forms section of our website.
- 2 Photos (Recent passport size color photographs).
- Covering letter with Company Seal (Addressed to, Nigerian High Commission.
- Return Confirmed Ticket.
- Invitation Letter (Company seal must) on Company letterhead addressing Nigerian High Commission, New Delhi from Nigeria. The Invitation should also have the name, designation and signatures of the Signing Authority.
- If signing authority is Nigerian National then passport copy ELSE passport copy with work/residence permit copy is mandatory.
- Incorporation Certificate copy of Nigerian Company.
- Bank Statement (ORIGINAL) Signed and Sealed for last 6 months (Having minimum balance of Rs.50,000)
NOTE: From 1st May’14 onwards, Nigerian Embassy has started to accept visa applications through appointment only. Appointment date for submission is allotted only after making the online payment.
Polio Vaccination Certificate (issued at least 1 month before the date of travel) is must.