- NOTE : Prepare all below mentioned documents, otherwise the application may be rejected.
- All documents have to be translated into English or Norwegian.
- All documentation must be in A4 paper and with NO STAPLES AND PINS.
- Passport, valid at least 3 months beyond intended travel, issued within the previous 10 years, and containing at least two blank pages.
- 1 Signed Form printed online.
- Visa application form needs to be filled in online at https://selfservice.udi.no
- Payment for visa fee needs to be paid online.
- Online appointment for submission needs to be taken on VFS website www.vfsglobal/norway/india.
- Printed and signed form along with the appointment slip needs to be sent to Jetsave.
- If you want Jetsave to fill online form and take appointment on applicant’s behalf, please send us the information in the visa form as given on our website and we will do the needful.
- Passport photo (white background) not older than six months (35-40MM).
- Cover letter, from the Online Application Portal
- Questionnaire for C-visa (Family Details –Name and Date of birth, Relationship With pax, Country of Residence - of all close family members (parents, siblings, spouse, children) is MANDATORY
- Invitation letter from the Norwegian organization on official company letter, stating the purpose, duration and itinerary for the whole stay in Schengen area. Invitation letter should include information regarding who will bear the travel and living costs.
- Official introduction letter from the Indian company or organization, including the address, telephone no, fax no, position of the applicant, purpose of the trip, and guarantee of return.
- Memorandum of Associations/ Balance sheet of the Indian company in the original and one photocopy.
- Documentation of own funds for the stay if inviting party is not guaranteeing for the travel expenses
- Copy of your passport (all relevant and used pages), and previous passport if relevant.
- Confirmed booking (travel itinerary) of round-trip air ticket. (Do not buy the ticket until visa has been granted. Note: If the application is approved, the visa will be issued according to the dates on the booking).
- Day-wise Tour Itinerary of the entire travel and stay.
- Personal Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Travel Insurance should be valid for 15 days after the return from the Schengen area.
- Authority Letter (Format enclosed in Form Section).
- Checklist form with signature and proper details of the enclosures.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Put all documents in the same order as mentioned in the checklist.
In case applicant wants to stay for more than 15 days, applicant to provide the Notification on the Letter Head stating the reason for stay for the said period.
In case of any document is asked by the Embassy, the applicant is required to furnish it within 3 working days else applicant to GIVE REASONING IN WRITING for not being able to provide the required document in 3 working days.
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.