F 3/16, Vasant Vihar, Munirka Marg,New Delhi.
Tel : 46163333
Fax : 26141155, 46163301
Website : www.embassyperuindia.in
- Valid passport with at least with One Year validity from the date of travel.
- Two DGC – 005 forms dully filled or typed by Black ink in BLOCK Letters (With Index Finger impression). Please note that the Phone (Mobile) Number of the applicant is mandatory to be mentioned over the form. Also the visa form needs to be filled in with same pen, because any variation in ink may lead to the rejection of the application, ONLY hotel details in peru to be mentioned on the form on column no. 11
- 3 Photos (Only white background, Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with 80% face coverage).
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of The Republic Of Peru from Company in which the applicant is employed and its proof of registration.
- Hotel reservation from Peru.
- Return Ticket or reservation from Peru.
- A photocopy of the passport is required at the time of submission.
- Invitation Letter in Spanish Language duly notarized from Peru to be mailed directly to the embassy on the following e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed on +91-11-4616 3301.
- Letter from Chambers of Commerce(FIEO/FICCI/APEDA/ASSOCHAM/PHD) etc.
- Original 3 months Personal and Company Bank Statement (a copy of the Bank Statement will also do but it should be with Original Bank Seal). Personal Bank Statement should have a minimum balance 3-5 lakhs (depending on case to case basis).
- IT papers - a Copy attested from Notary(Individual) .
- Original Company Profile Or Copy of Company Registration Certificate.
Personal Interview and police clearance certificate could be ask for Nationals of SRI LANKA, BANGLADESH
The Embassy of Peru has the right to ask for additional documents or call the applicant documents or call the applicant for an interview and verification.