50-M, Shanti Path, New Delhi.
Tel : 011-414 96975/414 96904
Fax : 011-414 96 974
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.e-konsulat.gov.pl
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Form to be filled online and duly signed at two places(column #37 and in last) by the passenger in his own handwriting only.
- 2 Photos (size 35mm 45mm 70% face area white background).
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Poland.
- Return Confirmed Ticket showing departure after 5 working days.
- Confirmed Hotel Booking.
- Invitation Letter.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Bank statement (3 months).
- IT return (3years).
- Certificate Of Incorporation.
- Appointment Letter of the applicant (In case of pax working).
- Latest Salary Slip - 3 months.
- Applicant to provide an Authorization Letter for authorizing Jetsave to submit the visa application and collect the passport after visa processing on behalf of the applicant. This Authority letter has to be duly signed by the applicant him/herself and the signatures should match with the signatures on the passport.
Applicant to visit above mentioned Website, fill in the Electronic Visa Application form, take an appointment (https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/default.aspx?IDPlacowki=188 ) and send all the documents to us.
Starting from February 24th 2016, new visa slots will be added ONLY TWO TIMES per month, at the first working day of the month and in the middle of the month during Consular Section’s working hours (9am-4pm).
FOR APPLICANTS DEMANDING STAY FOR OVER 30 DAYS, PLEASE APPLY WORK VISA.
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
Also, please CHECK FOR THE JURISTICTION (as mentioned below) before sending us the passports.
BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
by draft favouring Embassy of the Republic of Poland payable at New Delhi.
10-14 Working Days after submission.
Monday,Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Monday till Friday.
|VISA SECTION WORKING DAYS
Monday till Friday.
Personal appearance of the applicant mandatory for submission of visa application. Jetsave will assist in Onlining of Visa Application and Taking an Appointment. - BIOMETRIC IS MANDATORY W.E.F. 02-NOV-2015
Jurisdiction of Mumbai for Poland consulate - Maharashtra, Goa, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep, Archipelago, Andam and Nicobar Islands.
Jurisdiction of New Delhi for Poland Embassy - Rest of India can be applied in New Delhi