- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel also with sufficient number of blank pages and at least 2 blank pages, SIDE BY SIDE.
- 2 Forms.
- 2 Photos with white background.
- Detail Covering Letter, addressed to The Visa Officer, The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi, mentioning the designation of the applicant, nature of the business of Indian Company with complete name and contact details of Invitee Company. The Covering Letter Should also have ONLY the Round Company Seal.
- Visa Slip from Saudi Arabian Foreign Ministry stating BUSINESS VISA (Specially for Females) OR
- The Saudi Arabian Company to make visa request to Saudi Arabian Chambers of Commerce and scanned copy of the Invitation will be issued by Chambers of Commerce requesting Embassy in India to issue visa.
- Recommendation Letter from Chambers of Commerce.
- Photocopy of the Highest relevant Degree / Certificate / Diploma (PLS DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS).
- Copy of Company Registration Certificate of Saudi Arabian Company to be sent along with the documents.
The Covering Letter and Chambers Letter should mention the exact activity of Indian Company.
All Nepali passport holders need to carry NOC from the ministry of External Affairs of Nepal (or Embassy of Nepal)