- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- Photocopy of 1st, 2nd, last page and observation page (if any)
- Application form duly filled and signed by pax mentioning his/her direct contact number on it.. Row number 1 should have the SURNAME and row number 2 should have the NAME of the applicant.
- 2 Photos (for photo specification please see Foot note point 1).
- The photo pasted on the application form should be signed cross in such a manner that half of the signatures are on the form and half on the photo.
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Singapore High Commission from employer on letter head and if passenger is self- employed then covering letter on company letter head and if passenger is government servant then NOC required from office
- Ticket Copy or Itinerary
- Invitation Letter from Singapore.
- Form V39 A to be filled by Sponsor(available in our website)
- For applicants in service - Need to give Employment proof OR For applicants running their own business need to give request letter ONLY on their company Letter Head with active telephone numbers.
FOR A BUSINESS GROUP
Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel
2 photos (passport sized) with 80% face coverage (matt finish) with white background
Visa Application Form dully filled and signed
Covering letter on the Letter head of the corporate organizing the tour
Invitation letter from Singapore counterpart company
Authorization Letter on the Letter head of the corporate organizing the tour (signatory should be same)
Mobile number of each traveller
Please note that The Embassy issues visas for either 35 days (mostly), 3 months or 2 years (and Visa validity is at embassys discretion).
Apply for visa within 35 days of your travel and not earlier because the validity of the visa is 35 days on most of the cases.
NOTE For the cases demanding Residence Proof, one of the Following docs shall be accepted as Residence Proof:
1. Latest Rent Agreement Deed (on stamp paper) OR
2. Latest Landline Bill.