9 Chandragupta Marg, New Delhi.
Tel : 42007000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form.
- 2 Photos 35 x 45 MM with white background.
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer Embassy of South Korea mentioning exact purpose of visit with any proof.
- Typed Employment Certificate on company letter head
- Invitation Letter
- Certificate of Business Registration of Korean Company is required except for where inviter is a Korean Govt or public institution/organisation, (Note: in case the inviter is an individual, employee certificate is needed).
- Personal IT returns of previous 2 years(Mandatory).(in case Applicant unable to provide the same, pax to provide the reason separately on the Company Letter Head)
- Personal latest Bank Statement (last 6 months) (in case Applicant unable to provide the same, pax to provide the reason separately on the Company Letter Head).
- Photocopy of Business Registration Certificate of Indian Company (in case of businessmen).
Single Entry Short Term (Up to 90 Days) – INR 2400/- (Normal), INR 4200/- (Urgent)
Single Entry Long Term (More Than 90 Days) – INR 3600/- (Normal), INR 5400/- (Urgent)
Double Entry Visa INR 4200/- (Normal), INR 6600/- (Urgent)
Multiple Entry Visa INR 5400/- (Normal), INR 7800/- (Urgent)
VFS Charges INR 860/- per Application.
5 - 7 working days (Normal)
02 Working Days (Urgent/Express)
Eligibility Criteria for Urgent/Express Visa are as below. Applicant needs to fulfill at least any one of the following conditions:-
- I have the Confirmation of Visa Issuance No. from Korea
- I have visited Korea with Multiple Entry Visa in the past
- I have visited Korea at least 2 times in last 2 years
- I have visited Korea at least 3 times in last 5 years
- The applicant must not have violated any Korean Immigration Act/Rules.
- F-6 Visa applicants are not eligible for Express Visa.
(Applied through VFS)
- Passport Booklet should bear minimum 3 blank pages on either sides.
- Pending cases will be automatically rejected on the 10th working day.
- Reason of rejection will be disclosed only by mail at the following address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Passports issued from Maharashra, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat will be applied in MUMBAI.
- Passports issued from Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu will be applied in CHENNAI.
- For rest of the States, the passports will be applied in DELHI.