12 - Prithvi Raj Road New Delhi
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 3 Forms to be filled with blue pen only and duly signed at two places(column #37 and in last) by the passenger in his own handwriting only.
- 3 currently clicked photos of each traveller with the following specifications: Size: 35x45 mm; White background (dark colour cloths); 70% face resolutions
- Original Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Spain, New Delhi.
- Original Invitation letter from the Spanish company /companies inviting the applicant, explaining the purpose of the present visit and the nature of existing commercial relationship. The document must be issued in Spanish or English Language
- Proof of Hotel Confirmation (mandatory).
- Separate Insurance for each passenger must be in original, should be valid even after 15 days of arrival to India.
- Health Insurance should be as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000.
- Return Ticket. (E tickets are accepted) Date of travel should be after 15 working days from the date of submission of visa
- Original, Latest Bank statement for last 6 months with Bank seal.
- Income tax return for last 3 years.
- Pan Card Copy.
- Applicant Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Salary Slips (last 6 months).
- Company registration certificate for Business visas.
- Photocopy of all the pages of passport with summary of visas with number of days stayed in that country.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, valid till15 days after the return date, with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
Short stay - Rs 4390/-(Adult)
Short stay - Rs 2560/-(Child 6-12 yrs)
VFS charges Rs. 1770/- (payable in cash).
As per the instructions received from The Embassy of Spain, minimum processing time is 15 days
(It may delay depending on case to case)
APPLIED THROUGH VFS - BIOMETRIC IS MANDATORY W.E.F. 02-NOV-2015
- The passanger those who are having their old passport should send their old passport along with the new passport stapled together just to enable the embassy to know the travel history of the passanger.
- Spain Simen Visa requirement - Indian CDC required.
- VISA SECTION WORKING DAYS - MONDAY TO THURSDAY.
- Children below 18 years need to file NOC from School/College along with copy of School Diary (Bio Page and Holiday List Page). Also their Visa Application Forms should be signed by both the parents. Such applicants should also submit the Notarised passport Copy of both the parents along with the documents.
- In Case of pax using Cruise, full Payment Receipt and Confirmation is required.
Photo Specification - Photograph should be recent (clicked within 6 months), passport size (35mm x 45mm) and coloured with white background having face coverage 80% on it.