A-15/27 Vasant Vihar,New Delhi
Tel : 011 26150152, 26888453 / 54
Fax : 011 26888450
Email: [email protected]
- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form.
- 2 Photos.
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of The Republic Of Suriname.
- Approval from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Return ticket.
- Medical Insurance.
- Invitee / Signing Authority s ID Card Copy required.
- ORIGINAL Yellow Fever Vaccination Card is required for visa processing as well as at the time of travelling.
All cases are referred.
Applicants personal presence is mandatory
1. Original Yellow Fever Certificate Mandatory for visa and while Travelling.
2. Medical Certificate for Leprosy, Veneral Diseases, TB, Hepatitis B and other such contagory of Diseases.
Transit - Rs. 700/-
Tourist - Rs. 2100/-
Business - Rs. 2800/-
draft favouring Embassy of the Republic of Suriname to be sent along with the documents.
1 Days if Approval is already received.