- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Visa Form to be filled and duly signed at two places(column #37 and in last) by the passenger in his own handwriting only.
- Appendix A, Appendix D.
- Consent Form (also called as Data Protection Notice Form).
- 3 Photos (Matt finished, with white background 70 percent face area)... for further details under mark(**).
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Sweden on Company Letter Head.
- Invitation Letter.
- Return Confirmed Ticket showing the departure after 5-6 working days.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Passenger Contact No(Mobile No And One Landline Number Also) and Email Address.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Company Registration Certificate of Indian Company ( NOT required in case of Multinational Company).
- A document from pax Company signed by somebody else than the pax certifying that the pax will be visiting the Swedish Company.
- Original Bank Certificate issued and duly signed by the bank branch manager for the business/Conference (NOT REQUIRED FOR MULTINATIONAL CORPORATES)
- Disclaimer Form.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
Authority letter on letter head/blank sheet from pax authorising Mr Pavan / Jagdish /Vasudevan of Jetsave to submit and collect the documents on his behalf.
Embassy have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
The Embassy of Sweden will only accept Schengen visa application form and supporting documents in A4 size paper only.
In case any documents are NOT in A-4 size paper, such documents must be sent both in ORIGINAL as well as in PHOTOCOPY. The original documents will be reviewed and returned.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months. Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November. Applicants who have undertaken the biometric after 2nd November, are NOT required to go for biometric again for next 59 months and JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR CASES.
Jetsave provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
Dispatch of Passports
Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF JETSAVE TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travellers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
Biometric will be valid for a period of 59 months, hence, the travelers who have undergone biometric for Schengen country after 2nd November 2015, will NOT NEED to undergo biometric for their next Schengen travel in next 59 months.
JETSAVE SHALL BE SUBMITTING AND COLLECTING THEIR VISAS WITHOUT PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE APPLICANTS.
Medical Declaration Form.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
APPLIED THROUGH VFS - BIOMETRIC IS MANDATORY W.E.F. 02-NOV-2015
Note :Blank passports or first timer to schengen country might be called for the personal interview
» The photograph should be maximum 6 months old.
» The width of the photograph should be 35-40 millimeters.
» The area of the face should be 70-80% of the photograph.
» The whole face including part of the shoulder should be visible
» The photograph should have a good colour balance, contrast and sharpness.
» The face should be seen directly from the front against a light background. There must not be other people or objects in the background
» Both eyes with pupiles should be completely visible.
» Dark tained glasses must not be worn, unless required for medical reasons.
» The face should be evenly illuminated and there must be no shadows visible in the background.
» There must not be any reflections visible in glasses
» Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons. The whole face must be visible.
» The photograph should show the person alone with a neutral facial expression and the mouth close.
Visa section working days monday to friday :
forms of declaration can be downloaded form site se.vfsglobal.co.in