Nyaya Marg, New Delhi.
Tel : 011 4995 9520 / 500
Fax : 011 4995 9529
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.eda.admin.ch/newdelhi
VFS WEB : vfs-ch-in.com
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- Passport older than 10 years are invalid, in that case applicant to apply for fresh passport.
- ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE ONLY. In case any documents are NOT in A-4 size paper, such documents must be sent both in ORIGINAL as well as in PHOTOCOPY. The original documents will be reviewed and returned.
- 1 Form to be filled and duly signed
- 2 Photos LATEST White Background and should be pasted on the form, no staple marks).
- All old passports
- 2 clear photocopies of passports first and last pages.
- Onward visa and visa of country visitng before swiss.
- Return confirmed Ticket with gap of 5 working day (for Blank passport holder gap of 7 days)
- Invitation Letter
- An invitation by the company in Switzerland to be faxed directly to the Embassy with one copy along with the documents along with scanned copy of fax confirmation report from swiss or mentioning the date on which the invitation was faxed to the Embassy in Delhi.
- Hotel confirmation for the entire stay
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Switzerland on company`s letter head, if mentioning dates then dates to coincide with tickets and Hotel Confirmations.
- In case of employed: NOC From Company and Pay slips for last 3 months.
- In case of self employed: Proof of business i.e. Company registration certificate with Director proof page / FORM 32 or Partnership Deed and trade license and in case of proprietorship the Trade License
- Income tax papers personal for last 2 years
- 3 months latest bank statements required till date. (personal & company)
- Income tax papers personal for last 3 years (personal & company)
- If you have been refused a visa by an embassy or high commission in last 5 yrs written explanation about the reason for trip and refusal.
- Company`s Bank statement for last 3 months (if company is bearing all the expenses).
- Health Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Health Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
Rs. 4300/- (Adult)
Rs. 2500/- (Child)
VFS Charges Rs 1290/- (payable in cash).
5 to 7 Working Days
(Applied through VFS after taking prior appointment) - BIOMETRIC IS MANDATORY W.E.F. 02-NOV-2015
First time traveller to Schengen should keep the time gap of 15 working days as they will be called for an interview.