D-5/8, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.
Tel : 26140285, 26140233
Fax : 26143107
- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 3 Forms (only typed)
- 3 Photos
- Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Syria
- Return ticket
- Invitation in Arabic language attested from Syrian chambers of commerce to be faxed/courier to the Embassy directly by party with one copy to us
- Letter from Chamber of Commerce.
- Approval letter from Syrian Immigration Deptt, once copy to be faxed directly to Embassy and another copy along with the documents.
- Polio Vaccination Certificate (issued at least 1 month before the date of travel) is must.
With each application the applicant is required to write Authority letter, authorising Mr Arjun Singh of Jetsave to collect and submit documents on applicants behalf. The Authority Letter should be on the same Letter Head as is used for writing covering letter addressed to the Embassy.
Single entry Rs. 2200/- .
Multiple Entry fee is Rs 3500/-by draft in our favour to be sent along with documents.
NOTE: Handling charges applicable
PLEASE NOTE ONLY TYPED FORMS SHALL BE ACCEPTED, CASE SENT WITH MANUALLY FILLED FORMS OR BLANK FORMS SHALL NOT AT ALL BE ENTERTAINED
(Agents Not Allowed)
Note:First Time Traveller
- Require invitation attested by SYRIAN Chambers of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs which is to be faxed/courier directly to the embassy in Delhi and one copy to us.
- The invitee is required to arrange guarantee letterstating that the passanger is a genuine traveller. The guarantee letter should also have invitee s contact number and email id.