- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 3 Forms.
- 3 recent passport size photos (Snapped not before 3 months).
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Tunisia on Company Letter Head with Company Seal.
- Return Confirmed Ticket.
- Confirmed Hotel Booking
- Exchange or Credit Card Copy.
- Invitation Letter , attested by Municipal Corporation of Tunisia (Attestation Not required for Big Corporates and Multinational Companies).
- Letter from Chamber of Commerce. In case the company is not listed with Chamber of Commerce, then the Letter of Chamber of Commerce is not required. But in such case, the company has to give a letter to the Embassy on its letterhead (alongwith the visa application).
- Original, latest (personal and Company) Bank Statement for minimum 3 months with Bank Seal and Signatures of authorizing signatory.
Front and back page of the passport, Visas (Schengen, US, UK etc.) and entire set of documents need to be scanned, labeled, zipped and mailed to the embassy at embassy’s email ID ([email protected]) along with the hardcopy documents.