- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 TYPED VISA Form – KINDLY DOWNLOAD FROM OUR WEBSITE
- 2 Fresh Photos of 50 x 50mm size, WHITE background and with matt finish (2 photos mandatory). Photos should be non-edited.
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Turkey.
- Return Confirmed Ticket.
- Invitation Letter. with names of all family members if family also travelling along with the principal applicant.
- Travel Insurance covering the entire duration of stay in Turkey.
- Till date, Personal Salary Bank Statement with Name and Account Number for last 6 months with minimum balance of Rs 80,000/- or if company providing their Bank Statement then Covering Letter should state that Expenses for the trip to be borne by the Company (This is Compulsory for all pax).
- Personal 3 years ITR .
- If Employee - then Salary Statement and last 3 month Salary Slips
- If Director or Proprietor - then the proof of directorship or proprietorship.
There will be NO REFUND OF VISA FEE in case of visa refusal..
For blank passport holder:
In addition to the above mentioned requirement, the pax is required to present following documents:
- Copy of Income Tax papers for last 3 years.
- Personal Bank Statement of the pax for the last six months.
- Copy of degrees and educational certificates.
- PCC from Passport Office.
Please note that, in addition to the above mentioned documents, The Embassy may ask for any other additional documents.
Also note that In some cases, The Embassy may also ask the applicant for personal appearance.
Delhi Embassy Covers - Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and the states at the North-east region,
Hyderabad Consulate Covers - Andhra Pradesh, Orissa and Chattishgarh States
Mumbai Consulate Covers - Maharastra, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.
The Embassy and the Consulates in Mumbai and Hyderabad also serve the Indian, Nepalese, Maldivian and the other third country citizens in their respective regions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM 10-APR-2014, EMBASSY OF TURKEY HAS WITHDRAWN ‘VISA ON ARRIVAL’ FACILITY FOR ALL BUSINESS AND TOURIST VISAS. HENCE, NO TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISAS ARE AVAILABLE ON ARRIVAL FOR TURKEY NOW.
ALSO NOTE THAT ALL INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS HAVING VALID USA/ UK / CANADA / MULTIPLE SCHENGEN VISA, HAVE AN OPTION OF GETTING VISA ONLINE BY JETSAVE.