DVPC(For Emirates Airlines)
F - 12, First Floor, Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001.
- Valid passport with at-least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form.
- 2 Photos Passport size. Please mention the name and passport number on back side of the photo.
- Insurance (Mandatory for applicant aged above 60).
- Covering Letter on Company Letter Head stating Name, Designation, Purpose and Duration of Stay
- Return Confirmed Ticket
- Invitation Letter
- IT Return - Last 2 years OR FORM-16 for previous 2 years (photocopy)
All Nepali passport holders need to carry NOC from the ministry of External Affairs of Nepal (or Embassy of Nepal)
stay for 4 days and validity for 14 days Rs.4500/-
stay for 30 days and validity 58 days Rs.6300/-
Express for 30 days stay and 58 days validity Rs.7750/-
stay for 4 days and validity for 14 days Rs.4810/-
stay for 30 days and validity for 58 days Rs.6300/-
Express visa for 30 days stay and 58 days validity Rs.8100/-
OK TO BOARD CHARGES - Rs 500/-
Normally 3 to 4 working days.
Except for the cases which have come under some scrutiny and can take unlimited time.
9:30 am to 5:00 pm
DUBAI DIRECT VISAS THROUGH JETSAVE
- (ONLY SINGLE ENTRY VISA IS ISSUED).
- 1st, 2nd and last page coloured scanned copy of the passport.
- In case the applicant has previous travel history to Dubai then the scanned copy of the page in the passport showing appliants Entry-Exit stamp.
- Original Return Confirmed Ticket with actual PNR.
- Scanned Photograph of the applicant.
- Fees - Rs 9500/- per visa.
- Time Taken - 4 to 5 working days.
- Contact to Mr. Harish Chander