Shantipath, New Delhi.
Tel : 26872161, 26870060
Fax : 26872882
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Website : http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/India
- Current Passport and old passport- and Current passport should have validity of six months from the date of return to India.-
- Covering letter describing the purpose and itinerary on the Company Letter head in case of self employed otherwise on personal letterhead or blank paper.
- I.T.-last 03 years –PERSONAL (for all travellers who are filing returns) & COMPANY
- Updated Bank statement -last 06 months (PERSONAL all the pax AND COMPANY)-showing sufficient fund with Bank sign and seal. If the company account is OD/CC account then the OD /CC sanction letter from bank is required.
- Assets papers-such as Bank F.D., L.I.C, N.S.C., Mutual fund, property deed etc.
- Company registration certificatewith directorship proof page or from 32, in case of Partnership: Partnership Deed and Trade License and in case of proprietorship the Trade License.
- In case pax is employed:Salary slip for 3 months and NOC from the company.
- The invitation letter from US/UK Company.
Valid for SGL/DBL/MUL Entry Visas
1. Upto 6 mnths - Rs 8,700/-.
2. From 6 mnths upto 2 yrs - Rs 33,000/-.
3. From 2 yrs upto 5 yrs - Rs 60,000/-.
4. From 5 yrs upto 10 yrs - Rs 75200/-.
5. Tansit visas - Rs 5,900/-.
Handling charges applicable for Profile creation, onlining, fee payment
Fees payable online through credit card. Other miscellaneous fees are to be paid in cash over the counter at the time of submission.
For the latest fees please refer website http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/India/
10 to 12 working days.
(Applied through VFS) Agents Not Allowed
Applicant to come personally for submission after taking appointment from VFS to get the biometrics done ...
The checklist is tentative, as agents are not allowed, so please refer to the updated checklist on VFS website before proceeding.
Also for all visa applications submitted from Wednesday 10 October 2012, it will no longer be possible for a third party to collect the documents on behalf of an applicant, except in the following cases: a parent collecting for a dependent child; one member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family; Government Ministry representatives and a Business Express Programme company representative, approved by the company’s authorised signatories.
Applicants who do not wish to collect their documents in person, and whose documents cannot be collected by one of the above, should select return delivery by courier at the time they make their visa application. This procedural change is to ensure the safe and secure return of documents to applicants.