- Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form.
- 2 Photos (white background, recent camera click photo).
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela on requesting Company`s Letter Head.
- Letter from Chamber of Commerce.
- Return Confirmed Ticket.
- Original Invitation Letter in SPANISH language and NOTARISED from Venezuelan party to be sent by courier from Venezuela to the Embassy here in Delhi.
- REGISTRO MERCHANTINE from Venezuela, which needs to be arranged from the Venezuelan Company.
- R.I.F. copy of Venezuela Company, Registration Certificate Copy of Venezuela Company.
- PAN Card Copy of Indian Company.
- Indian Company Registration.
- Original Personal Bank Statement (6 months).
- Original Bank Letter stating that pax holding a satifactory account with Bank.
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Yellow Fever certificate is mandatory
- Govt approved ID Card of the applicant (Electoral Card / Aadhar Card / PAN Card).
Passenger should carry YELLOW FEVER Certificate at the time of travel to VENEZUELA